ONE PLUS ONE

Sunday, August 25, 2013

DIY homemade butter and maple butter from scratch


AI LOVE butter. My mom loves butter and my sister loves butter. So I decided I would try to make some.  It was extremely easy and quick. There is a restaurant in disney (the garden grill) that has the best butter in the world, that was my inspiration for the maple butter. 
All you need is
A blender, mixer, or food processor
Heavy whipping cream 
And what ever favors you want in the butter

For the Malle butter I used some syrup and a little bit of sugar.and I also made some regular butter with just salt.
 All you do is mix the ingredients in the blender until its the consistency you want. Strain any excess liquid and viola! You have butter!!
Then put it on some bread and enjoy!!

No comments :

Post a Comment