ONE PLUS ONE

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Water table fun

Being a single mom and working full time is very hard. I cherish every moment I get with my baby girl. She brings so much joy into my life, her smiles, her giggles, her kisses, and her cries. Only God could make something so amazing as a child. Watching them evolve and learn is beyond amazing. Sometimes I think she is smarter than me!! 

This is what our night consisted of and also one of her favorite things to do.

..... Play on her water table. 
She could play with this thing for hours. After playing outside she was worn out and napped then helped me do laundry, then took a bath, then played some more and off to bed.  And now it is time for me to go to bed. As you are going to bed tonight remember your children are a gift from God give them and extra hug and kiss and tell them you love them. Cherish every moment no matter how big or how small.  

Behold, children are a heritage of The Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward.   - Palsm 127:3

1 comment :

  1. I'm so happy she likes her water table! YAY!!! I will have to come over soon and play with her in it on a hot day!

    ReplyDelete